Wienerschnitzel with Mrs. Fury Potato Salad
Delicious and robust. A crispy fried schnitzel accompanied by a spicy potato salad with a lovely Mrs. Fury/ sour cream dressing.
- 500 g baby potatoes
- 1/2 bunch of chives
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tbsp Mrs. Fury Hot Sauce
- 1 tbsp diced pickles
- 4 veal cutlets
- 50 g flour
- 2 eggs
- 150 breadcrumbs
- vegetable oil
- Wash the baby potatoes and cut these in half. Cook the baby potatoes for 8 minutes in a large pan with water and some salt. Drain and let it cool completely.
- Chop the chives. mix the sour cream with Mrs. Fury Hot Sauce.
- Mix the baby potatoes with the chives, pickles and the sour cream mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Place a layer of cling film on your work surface and place the cutlets on top. Cover with another piece of cling film and, using a rolling pin, roll the cutlets until thin. Put the flour on a plate, beat the eggs in a deep plate and put the breadcrumbs on another plate. Dip the cutlets in the flour to coat, shake off any excess flour. Dip the cutlets into the egg and finally into the breadcrumbs until completely covered.
- Heat a good amount of oil in a large frying pan and cook the schnitzels in 3 minutes on each side crispy golden brown. Drain the schnitzels on kitchen paper.
- Serve the Wienerschnitzels with the Mrs. Fury potato salad. Serves 4.
Mrs. Fury – 180ml
Out of stock