The Mrs. Fury Steak Sandwich
Imagine sinking your teeth in juicy steak covered with the exotic taste of Mrs. Fury Hot Sauce, creamy melted cheddar and hearty grilled onions.
Now what’s that like?
- 2x 150 g boneless sirloin steaks
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onions
- 2 ciabatta’s
- 2 tbsp Mrs. Fury Hot Sauce
- 10 g rocket
- 4 slices of cheese
- Remove the steaks from the fridge and let it come to room temperature.
- Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onions and sauté for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Season the steaks with salt and pepper, and coat with 1 tbsp of olive oil. Grill the steaks on high heat for 2-3 minutes each side. Cover gently with aluminum foil and allow to rest for 5 minutes. Thinly slice the steaks.
- Cut the ciabatta in half, layer with the rocket, steak, cheese, onions and Mrs. Fury Hot Sauce.
- Pop on the top and sink your teeth in! Serves 2.
Mrs. Fury – 180ml
Out of stock