Sweet Potato Fries with Mini Fury Mayo
Super delicious, crispy and stubbornly spicy because of the Mini Fury Mayo.
- 1 kg sweet potatoes
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- vegetable oil (for deep frying)
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Mini Fury Hot Sauce
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut into fries. Toss the fries with the cornstarch to cover completely, shake off any excess cornstarch.
- Heat the oil in a large, heavy-based, ovenproof frying pan or wok until it reaches 170°C. Deep-fry the sweet potato fries in batches for 5-7 minutes or until crisp, golden brown. Drain on a paper towel and season the fries with sea salt.
- Mix the mayonnaise with Mini Fury Hot Sauce. Serve the sweet potato fries with the Mini Fury mayo. Serves 4.
Mini Fury – 180ml
Out of stock