Spaghetti & Mini Fury Meatballs
- 500 g beef mince
- 50 g mozzarella (grated)
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 4 tbsp Mini Fury Hot Sauce
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 500 ml tomato passata
- 150 ml water
- 500 g spaghetti
- 1/4 bunch basil leaves
- 40 g Parmesan cheese (grated)
- Place the beef mince, mozzarella, oregano and Mini Fury Hot Sauce in a large bowl and mix to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Roll tablespoons of the mixture into balls.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and cook the meatballs until golden brown. Add the passata and water, bring to a boil and reduce the heat to low. Let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti according to the directions on the package. Drain the spaghetti and divide over the plates. Top the spaghetti with Mini Fury meatballs and tomato sauce. Garnish with the basil leaves and Parmesan. Serves 4.
Mini Fury – 180ml
Out of stock