Order a minimum of 3 bottles and get them for 3,99 each
Everything comes together in this bowl. Fresh veggies, crispy bacon and rice fried in The Original Mister Fury Hot Sauce. Fresh, hearty and HOT!
- 150 g smoked bacon cubes
- 2 cloves of garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 cm piece of ginger (peeled and grated)
- 200 g carrots (grated)
- 4 tbsp The Original Mister Fury Hot Sauce
- 2 tbsp ketjap manis
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 400 g basmati rice (cooked)
- 3 spring onions (sliced)
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 red chili pepper (sliced)
- 1/2 cucumber (sliced)
- cassave krupuk (to serve)
- Heat a wok or a large deep frying pan and cook the bacon for 4 minutes until crispy. Remove the bacon from the pan but leave the bacon fat in the pan. Add the garlic and ginger, stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add the carrot, The Original Mister Fury Hot Sauce, ketjap and soy sauce, stir-fry for 3 minutes. Add the rice and spring onions, stir-fry over high heat for 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan, crack in the eggs and fry 1 egg per person.
- Divide the nasi goreng, eggs and bacon over the plates. Garnish with the chili pepper. Serve with a couple of slices of cucumber and cassave krupuk. Serves 4.
The Original Mister Fury – 180ml