Everything comes together in this bowl. Fresh veggies, crispy bacon and rice fried in The Original Mister Fury Hot Sauce. Fresh, hearty and HOT!
- 150 g smoked bacon cubes
- 2 cloves of garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 cm piece of ginger (peeled and grated)
- 200 g carrots (grated)
- 4 tbsp The Original Mister Fury Hot Sauce
- 2 tbsp ketjap manis
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 400 g basmati rice (cooked)
- 3 spring onions (sliced)
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 red chili pepper (sliced)
- 1/2 cucumber (sliced)
- cassave krupuk (to serve)
- Heat a wok or a large deep frying pan and cook the bacon for 4 minutes until crispy. Remove the bacon from the pan but leave the bacon fat in the pan. Add the garlic and ginger, stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add the carrot, The Original Mister Fury Hot Sauce, ketjap and soy sauce, stir-fry for 3 minutes. Add the rice and spring onions, stir-fry over high heat for 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan, crack in the eggs and fry 1 egg per person.
- Divide the nasi goreng, eggs and bacon over the plates. Garnish with the chili pepper. Serve with a couple of slices of cucumber and cassave krupuk. Serves 4.
Out of stock