Mrs. Fury Loaded Naan
Delicious, nutritious and loaded. Chicken grilled in curry paste, lots of veggies, a fresh cucumber yoghurt sauce and topped with the tropical hottie, Mrs. Fury Hot Sauce.
- 4 naan breads
- 300 g chicken thighs
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 3 tbsp tikka masala curry paste
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ bunch of mint
- ½ cucumber
- 4 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- 10 g baby leaf spinach
- 4 tbsp Mrs. Fury Hot Sauce
- Prepare the naan breads according to packaging instructions.
- Slice the chicken thighs and bell peppers. Mix the chicken and peppers with the curry paste.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry the chicken and peppers for 5 minutes until golden and crisp.
- Now make the raita: Chop the mint. Dice the cucumber. Mix the mint with the cucumber and Greek yoghurt. Season the raita with salt and pepper.
- Scatter the spinach and chicken tikka masala over the naan breads. Top with the raita and Mrs. Fury Hot Sauce. Serves 4.
Mrs. Fury – 180ml
Out of stock