Mrs. Fury Breakfast Toast
Start your day the healthy way! And with a gentle kick. Cream cheese mixed with the delicious and fresh Mrs. Fury Hot Sauce, slices of fresh smoked salmon and topped off with a soft boiled egg.
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp Mrs. Fury Hot Sauce
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1/4 bunch of dill
- 4 slices of sourdough bread (toasted)
- 8 slices of smoked salmon
- Bring a large pan with water to a boil and boil the eggs in 6 minutes soft. Plunge the eggs into a bowl of cold water, peel and slice the eggs in half.
- Mix Mrs. Fury Hot Sauce with the cream cheese and season with salt and pepper. Chop the dill.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on the bread. Top with the salmon and the soft boiled egg. Garnish with the dill. Serves 4.
Mrs. Fury – 180ml
Out of stock