Mister Fury’s Pasta Puttanesca
A classic Italian dish lifted to a new dimension just by adding The Original Mister Fury Hot Sauce.
- cloves of garlic
- 100 g pitted kalamata olives
- ½ bunch of parsley
- 400 g spaghetti
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 anchovy fillets in oil
- 800 g can chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbsp The Original Mister Fury Hot Sauce
- 1,5 tbsp capers
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- Chop the garlic. Slice the olives in half. Chop the parsley.
- Cook the spaghetti according to packaging instructions. While the pasta is cooking, heat the oil in a non-stick pan and fry the garlic. Add the anchovy and let it melt. Add the tomatoes, The Original Mister Fury Hot Sauce, olives, capers and oregano. Season with salt and pepper. Let it simmer for 15 minutes, stir occasionally.
- Drain the pasta and toss into the sauce. Divide the pasta on plates and garnish with parsley. Serves 4.