Mister Fury’s Christmas Cookies
Delightful chocolate and Mister Fury come perfectly together in these amazing X-mas cookies.
- 150 g walnuts
- 300 g dark chocolate (70% cocoa)
- 25 g butter
- 2 eggs
- 70 g sugar (plus extra for coating)
- 60 g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp The Original Mister Fury Hot Sauce
- 120 g powdered sugar
- Toast the walnuts until golden brown and leave to cool completely. Chop the walnuts.
- Break the chocolate into pieces. Melt the chocolate with the butter au bain-marie.
- Whisk the eggs and the sugar and beat on medium speed for 5 minutes until the mixture is pale and frothy or doubled in volume. Slowly pour in the melted chocolate and mix until well blended. Add the flour, baking powder, walnuts and The Original Mister Fury Hot Sauce and mix until a smooth batter. Let the batter chill in the refrigerator for about 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 160°C. Divide the sugar and powdered sugar into 2 deep plates.
- Divide the cookie batter with 2 teaspoons in small portions and roll into balls. Roll each ball first into the sugar and then into the powdered sugar. Divide the Mister Fury Christmas Cookies on a baking paper covered baking sheet and bake in 15 minutes. About 20 cookies.
The Original Mister Fury – 180ml
Out of stock