Order a minimum of 3 bottles and get them for 3,99 each
Mini Fury’s fried chicken
- 500 ml buttermilk
- 4 tbsp Mini. Fury Hot Sauce (plus extra to serve)
- 10 chicken drumsticks
- 300 g all-purpose flour
- vegetable oil (for deep frying)
- Whisk the buttermilk and Mini Fury Hot Sauce in a bowl until combined. Add the drumsticks and mix until coated in the buttermilk. Cover and chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours, and preferably overnight.
- Remove the chicken for the buttermilk mixture, allowing any excess liquid to drip off. Toss the chicken in the flour to coat completely.
- Heat the oil in a large, heavy-based, ovenproof frying pan. Add the chicken to the hot oil, in batches. Fry for 5-6 minutes on each side, or until golden brown. Drain on a paper towel and keep warm. Season with salt and drizzle with some extra Mini Fury Hot Sauce. Serves 4.
Mini Fury – 180ml