Order a minimum of 3 bottles and get them for 3,99 each
Start poppin’ y’all! The Original Mister Fury Hot Sauce mixed with cream cheese, cheddar en crunchy bacon!!!! You’ll keep on eating them…till you POP 😉
- 6 rashes of bacon
- 10 jalapeños
- 75 g cheddar (grated)
- 150 g cream cheese
- 5 tbsp Mister Fury Original Hot Sauce
- 1/2 bunch of coriander (finely chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Cut the bacon into large pieces and fry the bacon in a small frying pan until crispy.
- Split the jalapeños in half lengthways and remove the seeds.
- Mash the cheddar with the cream cheese, Mister Fury Original Hot Sauce and the bacon. Stuff the mixture into the jalapeños.
- Divide the peppers on a baking sheet covered with baking paper and bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese is browned and bubbling. Garnish with the coriander. Serves 20.
The Original Mister Fury – 180ml