Start poppin’ y’all! The Original Mister Fury Hot Sauce mixed with cream cheese, cheddar en crunchy bacon!!!! You’ll keep on eating them…till you POP ????
- 6 rashes of bacon
- 10 jalapeños
- 75 g cheddar (grated)
- 150 g cream cheese
- 5 tbsp Mister Fury Original Hot Sauce
- 1/2 bunch of coriander (finely chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Cut the bacon into large pieces and fry the bacon in a small frying pan until crispy.
- Split the jalapeños in half lengthways and remove the seeds.
- Mash the cheddar with the cream cheese, Mister Fury Original Hot Sauce and the bacon. Stuff the mixture into the jalapeños.
- Divide the peppers on a baking sheet covered with baking paper and bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese is browned and bubbling. Garnish with the coriander. Serves 20.
Out of stock