Hot Ham Sandwich with Mrs. Fury
A hot ham sandwich with a jalapeños kick and the seductive Mrs. Fury Hot Sauce. Finger lickin’ good!
- 1 red onion
- 1 little gem lettuce
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 12 slices of ham
- 4 small baguettes
- 4 tbsp Mrs. Fury Hot Sauce
- 50 g slices of jalapeño peppers in a jar
- Slice the onion in rings. Tear the little gem leaves.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and cook the onions until soft and goldenbrown. Remove the onions from the pan and heat the ham in the pan.
- Slice the baguettes open en spread with Mrs. Fury Hot Sauce. Top with the little gem, hot ham and onions. Garnish with a couple of slices of jalapeño peppers. Serves 4.
Mrs. Fury – 180ml
Out of stock