Super crunchy halloumi fries topped with pomegranate seeds, mint and most importantly; spicy garlic mayonaise blended with lots of Mini Fury Hot Sauce!
- 450 g halloumi
- 50 g flour
- vegetable oil (for deep frying)
- 1 tsp sumac
- 1/4 bunch of mint
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp Mini Fury Hot Sauce
- 50 g pomegranate seeds
- Cut the halloumi into fries. Roll the halloumi into the flour to coat evenly and shake off any excess flour.
- Heat the oil in a large pan or wok until 180°C. Fry the halloumi in 3-4 minutes crisp and golden. Drain on kitchen paper and sprinkle with sumac.
- Chop the mint. Peel and chop the garlic. Mix the garlic with the mayonnaise and Mini Fury Hot Sauce.
- Divide the halloumi fries over the plates and drizzle with the Mini Fury garlic sauce. Garnish with pomegranate seeds and mint. Serves 4.
Mini Fury – 180ml
Out of stock