Furious Sausage Rolls
A generous splash of Mister Fury Hot Sauce mixed through ground beef makes this sausage roll Furious and Unforgettable.
- 10 sheets ready rolled all butter puff pastry
- 1/2 apple
- 400 g minced meat (half beef & half pork)
- 40 g fresh breadcrumbs
- 4 tbsp Mister Fury Original Hot Sauce
- 1 egg
- 1tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp nigella seeds
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Defrost the puff pastry.
- Grate the apple. Mix the minced meat with the apple, breadcrumbs and Mister Fury Original Hot Sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
- Beat the egg. Divide the puff pastry on a baking sheet covered with baking paper. Mould de meat mixture in a sausage shape, leaving a decent border on each side. Brush the borders with the beaten egg and roll the pastry tightly over to encase the sausage. Brush the top with the egg and sprinkle with sesame and nigella seeds. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown. 10 pieces.
The Original Mister Fury – 180ml
Out of stock