Furious Jackfruit Tacos
Mouthwatering, plant-based and above all, Furious! These tacos will set you on fire!
- 550 g can young jackfruit (drained)
- 4 tbsp Mrs. Fury Hot Sauce
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ bunch fresh coriander (chopped)
- 1 red onion (sliced)
- 1 lime (juiced)
- A pinch of salt
- 4 mini corn tortillas (warmed)
- 150 can corn (drained)
- 1 jalapeño pepper (sliced)
- Place the jackfruit in a mixing bowl and use 2 forks to shred it. Add Mrs. Fury Hot Sauce and mix until coated.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat and add the jackfruit mixture. Cook for 10-15 minutes or until the jackfruit is slightly brown.
- Mix the onion with the lime juice and salt. Let it marinate for a couple of minutes.
- Spoon the jackfruit onto the tortillas, then top with the corn and the onions. Garnish with the jalapeño and coriander. Serve with some extra lime wedges. Serves 2.
Mrs. Fury – 180ml
Out of stock