Furious Breakfast Bagel
The most delicious way to start the day. All your friends are invited; egg, bacon, cream cheese, lettuce and off course Mini Fury Hot Sauce.
- 2 tbsp of cream cheese
- 2 bagels (halved and lightly toasted)
- a small bunch of spinach leaves
- 2 slices of cheese
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 strips of smoked streaky bacon
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp Mini Fury Hot Sauce
- Spread the cream cheese on the bottom halves of the toasted bagels. Top with the spinach leaves and the cheese.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan. Fry the bacon until crispy, remove from the pan and keep warm. Crack the eggs into the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes until the white is set. Season with salt & pepper.
- Sit the eggs, topped with the bacon on top of each bagel base. Drizzle with Mini Fury Hot Sauce and top with the other half of the bagel. Serves 2.
Mini Fury – 180ml
Out of stock