Furious Bahn Mi
This one has it all. Smooth pâté, grilled chicken, crispy veggies and most important, spicy Mrs. Fury mayonnaise!
- 80 g red cabbage (thinly sliced)
- 2 small carrots (coarsely grated)
- 1 jalapeño (sliced)
- 80 ml apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Mrs. Fury Hot Sauce
- 2 small baguettes
- 50 g chicken liver pâté
- 200 g grilled chicken (shredded)
- handful of coriander leaves
- Mix the red cabbage with the carrots, jalapeño, vinegar, salt, pepper and sugar. Set aside for about 15 minutes.
- Mix the mayonnaise with Mrs. Fury Hot Sauce.
- Halve the baguettes lengthways and spread the pâté over the bottom half. Top with the pickled vegetables and grilled chicken. Drizzle with the Fury infused mayonnaise and garnish with coriander leaves. Serves 2.
Mrs. Fury – 180ml
Out of stock