Dan Dan Noodles
Quick, easy, comforty and hearty. Thick noodles, crispy veggies stir fried in an awesome Furious tahini sauce.
- 270 g Udon noodles
- 1 bok choy
- 1 spring onion
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp Mister Fury Original Hot Sauce
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 400 g minced meat (half beef & half pork)
- 1 tsp Chinese five spice powder
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Cook the noodles according to packaging instructions.
- Cut the bok choy in 1cm slices. Slice the spring onion thinly.
- Mix the tahini with the soy sauce and Mister Fury Original Hot Sauce.
- Heat the oil in a large deep frying pan or wok and add the minced meat, Chinese five spice powder and the honey. Stir-fry in 8 minutes until crispy, season with salt and pepper. Add the bok choy and noodles and stir-fry for another 2 minutes. Pour the tahini mixture in and stir-fry for 1 minute, until everything is coated with the sauce.
- Divide the dan dan noodles in bowls and garnish with the spring onion and sesame seeds. Serves 4.
The Original Mister Fury – 180ml
Out of stock