Hot & poppin’ veggies!
Drizzle them with your favorite Fury Hot Sauce!
- 2 tbsp flour
- 150 ml water
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika powder
- 1 small cauliflower (cut into small-size florets)
- 100 g panko
- vegetable oil (for deep frying)
- sea salt
- Mister Fury Original Hot Sauce
- a couple of coriander leaves
- 15 g peanuts (chopped)
- Whisk the flour with the garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika powder and water to a smooth batter. Coat the cauliflower in the batter. Toss the cauliflower in the panko to cover completely.
- Heat the oil in a large, heavy-based, ovenproof frying pan untill it reaches 180°C. Add the cauliflower to the hot oil, in batches. Fry for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown. Drain on a paper towel.
- Season the cauliflower wings with sea salt. Drizzle some Mister Fury Original Hot Sauce over the cauliflower popcorn. Garnish with the coriander and peanuts. Serves 2.
Out of stock