Order a minimum of 3 bottles and get them for 3,99 each
Avocado Nacho Mini Fury cheeseburger
Simply awesome! Juicy, crunchy, smooth and HOT. Mini Fury Hot Sauce ties the knots together in this delicious avocado nacho cheeseburger!
- 2 burger buns
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 250 g minced beef (shaped into 2 patties)
- 2 slices cheddar
- couple of leaves of romaine lettuce
- 2 slices of tomato
- 2 strips of smoky streaky bacon (grilled)
- ½ avocado (sliced)
- 2 tbsp Mini Fury Hot Sauce
- small handful nacho cheese tortilla chips
- Slice the burger buns in half and lightly toast the burger buns.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the burger patties for 5-8 minutes on each side until cooked through. For the last minute, top the burgers with the cheese and cook until melted.
- Divide the lettuce, tomato, burgers, bacon, avocado, Mini Fury Hot Sauce and nachos between each bun. Serves 2.
Mini Fury – 180ml