Avocado Nacho Mini Fury cheeseburger
Simply awesome! Juicy, crunchy, smooth and HOT. Mini Fury Hot Sauce ties the knots together in this delicious avocado nacho cheeseburger!
- 2 burger buns
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 250 g minced beef (shaped into 2 patties)
- 2 slices cheddar
- couple of leaves of romaine lettuce
- 2 slices of tomato
- 2 strips of smoky streaky bacon (grilled)
- ½ avocado (sliced)
- 2 tbsp Mini Fury Hot Sauce
- small handful nacho cheese tortilla chips
- Slice the burger buns in half and lightly toast the burger buns.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the burger patties for 5-8 minutes on each side until cooked through. For the last minute, top the burgers with the cheese and cook until melted.
- Divide the lettuce, tomato, burgers, bacon, avocado, Mini Fury Hot Sauce and nachos between each bun. Serves 2.
Mini Fury – 180ml
Out of stock